Prime Development Land Auction
New Date - 11:00 AM * Saturday, June 13th. * 11:00 AM - New Date
Location: 4760 E. F.R. 144, Springfield, Mo. 65809
Directions: 2 miles East of Jct. Hwy. 65 & Sunshine (D Hwy)
94.3 Acres Prime Residential and/or Commercial Development Land
Offered in 5 parcels from 5.2 to 25.5 acres offered Individually, in any Combination & it’s Entirety.
This Property is located in the Fastest Growth Area in Greene County, just outside Springfield City Limits on East Sunshine!
Tract #1 - 25 Acres with Older Farm House & Barns, Mostly Open with Scattered Mature Tree’s & Large Pond, with Road Frontage on D Hwy., Royal Dr. & Farm Road 144.
Tract #2 - 24.6 Acres, Mostly Open with Scattered Mature Tree’s with Beautiful Bluff Overlooking it’s Pierson Creek Frontage with Road Frontage on D Hwy. & Farm Road 144.
Tract #3 - 25.5 Acres Mostly Open Bottom Land, has Pierson Creek Frontage with Road Frontage on D Hwy. & Farm Road 144.
Tract #4 - 5.2 Acres Bottom Land & Timbered Hillside, Pierson Creek Frontage with Road Frontage on D Hwy. & E. Farm Road 148.
Tract #5 - 14 Acres Bottom Land with 1630 ft. Of James River Frontage, Road Frontage on D Hwy., Tract 5 is all in River Bottom Flood Plain (Excellent Top Soil Farm).
Tracts 1, 2, 4 & 5 are Zoned A-1 Agriculture, Tract 3 is Zoned R-1 Residential as per Greene County Zoning Map
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Property Sells Subject to Trustee's Confirmation.
• 5% Buyer’s Premium applies. Buyers-Premium is an additional fee (5% of high-bid amount) paid by the high-bidder.
• All properties are being sold ‘as is, where is’ and are not subject to financing, inspections or any other contingencies.
• Foster Auction Service represents the seller only.
• The high bidder must make a 10% non-refundable deposit on sale day (cash, personal or cashier checks).
• Taxes will be prorated through date of closing.
• Balance and closing costs are due 45-days from trustee acceptance.
• All bidders must register with Foster Auction Service prior to bidding.
• Absentee bidders must pre-register and qualify through Foster Auction Service 48 hours prior to sale day.
Online Bidding available at fosterauctionservice.com subject to terms;
Contact Foster Auction Service at (417) 839-6860 for details.
• All parcels subject to any existing recorded easements. Locations of parcel signs, maps, and picture illustrations are for reference only.
• Fence lines may not follow property boundaries per survey.
• When selling by the acre, high bid is multiplied by the number of acres in the parcel
Agents/Brokers must register any & all bidders at least 24 hours before the Auction (NO EXCEPTIONS) Please call for a Broker Participation Form.
Seller: Robert L & Z. Blanche Webb Trust